Our core practice areas in IT Consulting include Strategy, Solutions, Optimize & Audit, and In / Out Source.
Our experienced Project and Program Managers keep the project on track and on budget by holding project stakeholders accountable for project deliverables.
IT Consulting Customer Lifecycle approach:
We are advisors to help set your Strategy.
- We engage with our clients during one, some, or all phases of our customer lifecycle approach, which starts with setting a core strategy based on our client’s vision and goals.
We partner with our clients for Solutions. Examples:
- Architecture consultation
- Infrastructure design
- Application profiling
- Troubleshooting to isolate and recommend solutions for infrastructure related problems
We help Optimize & Audit infrastructure and overall IT spend. Examples:
- Capacity planning
- Network audits
- Merger & acquisition support
- Telecom expense audits
- Contract negotiation support
We partner with our clients to help navigate the complexities of In / Out source arrangements.
- From setting the project strategy and goals, to baselining costs, people, and processes, to conducting interviews and knowledge transfer, all the way through network design and implementation support, we can navigate and support one phase or all phases of your in / out source project.